Natalie Salmon is a tech-meets-fashion guru who has worked with some of the biggest names in the business, from Harper's Bazaar UK to her current role as Digital Editor of Vogue Scandinavia. We caught up with Natalie recently to chat all things Stockholm, how style changes in the snow and which of her favourite TROY pieces she's been wearing most.
1) You moved to Stockholm from the UK last year. How have you found settling in, despite restrictions?
I moved here for a new job and have found it really easy to settle in, everyone has been warm and welcoming. At the beginning you could only be 4 people at a table here, so it led to a lot of intimate dinners where you could really get to know people.
Natalie moved to Stockholm for the role of Digital Editor of Vogue Scandinavia
The buildings here are breathtaking. I spend every day looking up at them rather than where I should be going.
3) Describe your perfect weekend in Stockholm?
Brunch at Milles followed by a walk down Birger Jarlsgatan and then exploring the art galleries in Sodermalm. You can't come here and not have a look at Svenskt Tenn.
Milles Svenskt Tenn
4) And for anyone dreaming of a weekend break in Stockholm, do you have any hotel or accommodation recommendations?
Yes my absolute favourite is Hotel Diplomat, a boutique hotel on Standvagen, the interiors and the rooms are gorgeous. I've been so excited for their sister hotel Villa Dagmar to open.
Natalie in a recent VOGUE feature about sustainable shopping habits
5) Have you escaped the city and seen any more of the country? If not, where is on your wish list for when that time comes?
Yes actually I thoroughly recommend taking a trip up north to Are to go skiing in the Swedish alps, its unmissable.
Natalie Wears her Elements Parka
6) Has your day to day style changed or been influenced by the city since you moved there?
I find myself wearing more black than usual and as it's so cold I've realised the importance of a good coat!
7) Finally, what are your favourite TROY pieces that you’ll be donning at work/weekends?
On weekends I love wearing my Troy Elements Parka, I also wear it skiing. I take it everywhere really! I think the cape collar shirts are really chic for country and city dwellers alike. I love how versatile all the pieces are.