TROY's Privacy Notice
TROY London Merchandise Limited is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our website at TROYlondon.com (our “Website”). By visiting, logging into, or registering on the Website, via email or over the telephone, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
- 1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- 1. 1 When you visit, log into or register on our website, via email or over the telephone you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details which may be stored.
- 1. 2 We also receive and record information by tracking user traffic patterns throughout this Website to maintain a record of the movements of visitors to this Website (including the country and telephone code area of your computer's location and your browser type) and purchasers of our products, where relevant.
- 1. 3 You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please do not hesitate to contact us by:
- 1. 3. 1 writing to TROY London, Hilborough House, Hilborough, Thetford, Norfolk IP26 5BQ;
- 1. 3. 2 email at info@TROYlondon.com; or
- 1. 3. 3 telephone +44 (0)203 4578549 during the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- 2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 2. 1 Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our Website, where relevant. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, customer service and the features of this Website and our service and products generally.
- 2. 2 We may use your information to contact you to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or to let you know about new products and product ranges. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please contact us by e-mailing us at info@TROYlondon.com or call us on +44 (0)203 4578549 during the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- 3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 3. 1 The information you provide to us may be accessed by or given to third parties who act for us for the following purposes approved by you:
- 3. 1. 1 we may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions in certain situations on our behalf. Examples of these functions include e-mail, providing marketing assistance and data analysis, handling credit card transactions, fulfilling orders and providing customer service. These agents have access to the personal information required in order to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose;
- 3. 1. 2 we may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our Website, where relevant, to maintain and manage our Website, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you;
- 3. 1. 3 we are continually trying to expand and improve our business and we may sell or buy businesses or assets in these transactions. Customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these situations and in the event that TROY London Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred assets;
- 3. 1. 4 other companies sometimes ask us to market their products and/or services on this Website and we sometimes send these offers to our customers on behalf of these other businesses. When we do this, we will not give that business your name and address. If you don’t want to receive such offers, please let us know by e-mailing us at customerservice@TROYlondon.com or call us on +44 (0)203 4578549 during the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday;
- 3. 1. 5 we will release personal information on our customers where we are required to do so by law. We may also exchange other information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- 3. 3 We do not store credit card details.
- 2. COOKIES
- 2. 1 If you register on our Website, you will be directed to www.TROYlondon.com. For information regarding cookies used on that Website, please refer to www.TROYlondon.com terms and conditions.
- 3. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- 3. 1 We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires.
- 4. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- 4. 1 We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web pages.